Not yet? If you just need a little motivation to commit to attending, I have created a listing of the top 10 reasons to attend the Association Annual Meeting, just for you!
- Get More Business: We host the largest Group Leader's Marketplace with over 500 representatives attending. We have a full ballroom of exhibitors for your Group Leaders to talk to about booking a trip on your bus to their destination.
- Get Educated with Guest Speaker David W. Cooper of TSA: We look forward to hearing David share his knowledge on the topic of bus security. To learn more, click on David's name above to read our recent press release.
- Meet & Get Updates from Industry Experts: We have the President of UMA, Stacy Tetschner, scheduled to attend as well as FMCSA representatives Chris Rotondo, Division Administrator for New Jersey and Danielle Smith, Transportation Specialist in the Passenger Division. They have valuable information to share with us.
- Meet Top Industry Service Providers: Visit with fellow Association members who support you and your business with industry solutions to improve your operations. The Mini-Marketplace will precede the Annual Association Meeting of Members & Luncheon in the same room starting at noon.
- Swing & Mingle: Come a day early to participate in the Golf Outing at the Atlantic City Country Club during the day and the Meet & Mingle at Bally's in the evening. The two events provide great networking opportunities and are fun! Need a room? Bally's is offering a special discount for our group. Click here to make an online reservation.
- Highlight Your Business with a Sponsorship: Are you looking for a way to stand-out in the crowd? An event sponsorship may be right for you. Checkout the options available here. Deadline is 9/14, so hurry!
- Network with Your Peers: There will be plenty of opportunities to meet with your peers to exchange information and ideas over the 2-day event. Your peers face the same challenges as you do and may offer some solutions to common ones.
- Stay Updated on Association Efforts & Programs: Get reacquainted with the benefits the Association offers you as a business owner. Make suggestions, as well!
- It's Good For You! Take time out to expand your professional perspective, knowledge and industry profile.
- It's Free! Yes, there is no cost to attend for our Members! One of our valued Casino Partners and Sponsors, Bally's Atlantic City Hotel and Casino, is hosting our luncheon meeting.
I hope we can count on your participation!
Wishing you all a Happy Labor Day!
Patricia A. Cowley