July 25, 2022
WASHINGTON, NJ– In continuing our efforts to bring value to our members, while also streamlining our operational processes, Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association (GNJMA) implemented an Association Management System (AMS) to its membership on July 11, 2022.
The new AMS will offer members to self-manage their GNJMA membership and gain easy access to resources and benefits as well as self-service tools. Some features included:
- Find and communicate with other members
- Easy refer new members process
- At-your-fingertips resources
- Participate in forum discussions
- View and pay invoices
- View, register for events
- Update individual profile contact information
- Update organization directory listing information
- Subscribe to lists and committees
See what our members had to say about the new management system:
Michelle Petelicki, President of Panorama Tours, and an officer on the GNJMA Board, has this to offer:
“Networking and connections are just one of the major benefits of being a part of GNJMA. With the implementation of this new association management system, it is not only easier to find and connect with other members without having to dig out the membership directory book, but it also allows me the ability to update our company changes, such as contact information, in real time. No need to wait for the next print directory to be published to ensure our accurate information is available”.
Heather Colache, Tourism Account & Film Commission Director and a GNJMA Board member, shared the following:
““Kudos to Greater NJ Motorcoach Association for always paving the way for new innovative resources for their members! It is easy to use and has all the information at your disposal.”
The GNJMA is a representative group of dynamic leaders in the motorcoach, casino, and travel industry. We represent bus operators and owners on matters of collective interest in the state of New Jersey and its region, including New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Connecticut.
The association works in cooperation with industry associations, local, state, and federal agencies, legislators, vendors, attractions, destinations, and other entities to promote the betterment and welfare of our industry, members, and association objectives.
A few of our events held annually and promote education and networking opportunities are as follows:
GNJMA’s Marketplace provides bus operators, tour planners and group leaders the valuable opportunity to gain experience about exciting new attractions and explore favorite destinations for group travel. This event is scheduled for September 29, 2022, at Resorts in Atlantic City, NJ. Registration is open for members and non-members.
GNJMA’s Annual Meeting and related events provide an opportunity to learn, share and network with the top bus owners/tour operators and vendors in the Greater New Jersey area, as well as hear speakers talk about important industry issues.. The date and location for 2022 Annual Meeting is September 28, 2022, at Resorts in Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional events and award programs that promote education and community among members:
- Mini-Marketplace – The Mini-Marketplace is for our Allied Members and Sponsor Partners who provide products and/or services the Motorcoach and Bus industry owners and operators.
- Business-Focused Educational Webinars - Webinars presented from Subject Matter Experts on a variety of business topics.
- Motorcoach Professional Awards – Honors our member’s employees that demonstrate excellence and professionalism in the motorcoach industry.
- Scholarship Award Program – Two awards are given out annually to member employees or dependent children of member employees.
For more information about GNJMA, contact our Executive Director, Patricia Cowley at firstname.lastname@example.org.