The Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association’s 2019 Motorcoach Professional Awards were held on March 12th at the Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem. The annual event honors employees who demonstrate excellence and professionalism in the industry.
The Motorcoach Professional Awards, which takes place during our annual Spring Association meeting, is a great way for our member companies to recognize their “stand-out” employees in front of industry leaders, peers and friends.
Recipients received a plaque, a watch, overnight stays (from Tropicana, Caesar’s and Resorts) and blankets and umbrellas from the Sands.
This year’s honorees:
- Bob Agresti of Starr Bus Charter & Tours
- Jose Gual of Greyhound Bus Lines
- Jerome Jones of Vanderhoof Transportation
- Brian Kenny of Rockland Coaches
- Daniel Lesane of Suburban Transit
- Linwood McCoy of Short Line Bus
- Luciano Muniz of Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Mark Renne of Lakeland Bus Lines
- David Ruhling of Stout's Transportation
- Frank Shoemaker of Lenzner Coach Lines
- Jonah Stahl of Werner Bus Lines
- Krzysztof Szwajkos of Panorama Tours
- Stanley Williams, Jr. of DeCamp Bus Lines
Not pictured: Daniel Lesane, Jonah Stahl, Brian Kenny & Linwood McCoy
The GNJMA is a representative group of dynamic leaders in the motorcoach, casino and travel industry. We represent bus operators and owners on matters of collective interest in the state of New Jersey and its region. The association works in cooperation with industry associations, local, state, and federal agencies, legislators, vendors, attractions, and destinations to promote the betterment and welfare of our industry, members, and association objectives. We take proactive steps in promoting safety in the motorcoach industry by sponsoring safety workshops for bus drivers, driver excellence award programs, inspection workshops, and industry professional awards.
For more information, please visit www.gnjma.com.